Urban Agrarian is a local grocer and food hub offering all the best goods from Oklahoma farms and producers.
We work directly with farmers to offer customers a carefully sourced selection of produce, eggs, dairy, humanely raised meat and convenient grab-and-go options. Using our commercial kitchen, we preserve seasonal produce and create convenient prepared foods. Shop with us online, at our original storefront in the Historic Farmers Market District, or our new location in downtown Edmond (coming soon).
- Foster a network of thriving farms
- Provide access to good, healthy, high-quality food
- Support sustainable, humane growing practices
- Build community, community, community
Place an order online, and we'll have your groceries boxed up and ready to go.
Every Sunday we'll send out an email letting you know what's available from local farms—everything from apples and yogurt to smoked ham and frozen tamales. Place your order by Tuesday night and select a pick-up time that works for you.
- Online ordering is available year-round.
- OKC storefront pick-up times include Fridays 4-6; Saturdays 10-6, and Sundays 11-4.
- Edmond orders can be picked up between 8 - 1 at our farmers' market booth.
- Norman orders can be picked up between 8 - 12 at our farmers' market booth.
- To get started, click the link below and then select "Request an Account" if you are a new customer.
1235 SW 2nd St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73108