Changing the way
Urban Agrarian is a small-scale, local food grocer and distributor.
We source products from Oklahoma farms and sell them at our markets in Oklahoma City and to wholesale clients, like the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Urban Agrarian was founded in 2008 with the mission of supporting Oklahoma farms and providing healthy food access for communities. Over the past nine years, we've sold local food at multiple locations across the Oklahoma City metro area including pop-ups at the Edmond and Norman farmers' markets, the Midtown Market at Saints, and our own storefront in the OKC Farmers Market District.
In early 2017, a local economic downturn and equipment failures forced us to announce we were closing, but we weren't prepared for the outpouring of support we received from our community. Our doors stayed open. We scaled back our hours to Saturdays and Sundays only, and we've spent the remainder of 2017 planning to re-launch and expand, better than ever. Stay tuned.
Place an order online, and we'll have your groceries boxed up and ready to go.
Every Sunday we'll send out an email letting you know what's available from local farms—everything from apples and yogurt to smoked ham and frozen tamales. Place your order by Tuesday night and select a pick-up time that works for you.
- Online ordering is available year-round.
- OKC storefront pick-up times include Fridays 4-6; Saturdays 10-6, and Sundays 10-6.
- Edmond orders can be picked up between 10-6 at our farmers market booth.
- Our online store is powered by Local Orbit.
- To get started, click the link below and then select "Request an Account" if you are a new customer.
1235 SW 2nd St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73108